Saturday, May 10, 2008

Visit me on Facebook!

This networking thing can be a bit of a runaway train, can't it?

As a completely and utterly devoted Facebook addict, it seems only reasonable to get into some blatant self-promotional activities there as well as here (and anywhere else that will have me).

If you're another Facebook tragic, please feel freel to look up Juno Weddings & Events's page and yes, you can become my fan. Aren't you special? I naturally want to do the right thing by my adoring fans, and so will happy do the same in return if you have a page you'd like promoted on Facebook - just post the link and I shall come and worship at your page on a regular basis.

Wow. I remember when there were no mobile phones, no internet, no networking on a global basis at all! There is so much on offer now, so many ways to keep in touch. I love it, as I now live on the other side of the planet from where I grew up, so it means so much to be able to click a button and receive daily updates on the lives of all my friends. Awwwwww.. can you feel the love?

Hope to see ya 'round Facebook soon!

*J*

No comments: