Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some of my favourite small person pics

I have all these old pictures of the kids, and some of them are so special to me, not to mention cuter than a very cute thing, so I may as well proudly display some of my favourites!

This is one of Miss Z, taken when she was probably around 3 months old. She is STILL ridiculously photogenic, and puts her mother to utter shame in this regard. Oh well, I prefer to be BEHIND the camera anyway!

This is another one I have framed on the wall. It's taken at Easter 2005, so Miss Z would have been about 8 months old, M was 6 and B a mature 8 years old.


*J*

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh just beautiful! You have adorable kids. I love Miss Z's hair! :)

Slender Octopus said...

wowsers love her hair!!!!!

Juno said...

Thanks guys, the midwife told me her hair was so long at birth that it was born 10 minutes before her body, lol!

It was nearly waist long by the time she was 2 1/2, but then I had to cut it shorter because the daily hairbrush sessions were torturing us both.

Scrapsister said...

Oh my, your children are gorgeous.